Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day In A Nutshell

So typical monday i guess. Wake up at seven. At school by nine. English, philosophy, food, theology and breaking my promise about the going to the gym thing. Meet up with my sunshine. Chill with the usual crew. Then back home for the night.

Except today had a few differences. First, i almost had a heart attack from panic and anxiety. I tried to rearrange my schedule but did something wrong so my chem lecture and recitation classes disappeared. GASP! Only lab was left and when i tried adding the other two classes, it wouldn'l work. I started freaking out cuz now all of a sudden i on longer have i vital class my my schedule and i can't seem to add it. I got to the point. Thank God my friend was able to calm me down by helping me out. She walked me thru how to fix it and I am very grateful.

Something else also happened today. I realized something i would rather not realize. I fell even deeper for the person i love. I was just staring into those beautiful eyes and realized that I will not be able to be away from them. I looked into my love's face while stroking the most beautiful hair. I had to fight the tears, not knowing why I deserved to know such a wonderful person. Who is always there for anyone. Baby. I love you forever.

2 comments:

  1. lol.. grushinka grushinka where are you?
    i lub u. lol

    i like last paragraph. its cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I helped you!!! With your chemistry class registration!!! And I did it again =]

    I'm telling you: I'm a UIS PRO! LOL

    ReplyDelete